Feedback from the Parent and Carer survey taken 2022/2023 was overwhelmingly positive. 38% of parents responded to the survey. Of those who responded, we got the following results:
- 100% of parents say they would recommend the college to another parent or carers.
- 100% of parents agree that the college responds well to any concerns.
- 100% of parents agree that teachers give their son/daughter regular helpful feedback about their work and how well they are doing
- 100% of parents feel that their young person receives the support they need to complete their course.
- 0% of parents/carers disagreed with any of the above statements.
A selection of quotes from the Parent and Carer Survey 2022/2023 and from the end of year report:
“(Catcote Futures) is highly educational, caring and very forward thinking. The staff are professional and empathetic to the students needs and provide a safe, happy and challenging environment.”
“Great college and great staff.”
“I am happy and can relax because my son is happy and in safe hands at college.”
“Hartlepool are very lucky to have such a wonderful resource.”
“The staff have hearts of gold and go that extra mile for things the students need.”
“I would recommend Catcote Futures to anyone!”
“We cannot be more grateful for a lovely centre which caters for everyone’s needs. ALL the staff are amazing, they are so kind and always offer help whatever it is for. I don’t know what we would do without them. WONDERFUL!”
“Always supportive and understanding of the young person’s needs.”
“Continue to do the wonderful job you have been doing for all these years… couldn’t imagine being anywhere else.”
“Our son would be lost without Catcote Futures.”